Come Back Subscribers

I haven't posted on here for a while, because I have been busy re-installing all of my self-hosted web sites after they got hacked back in January.

I managed to clean up the databases, and completely re-installed them, including all the old posts, but I deleted all the users who had signed up, since many were spam anyhow, and as a result all the people who had subscribed to my blogs have disappeared, and nobody notices when I update and post new articles any more {sounds of sobbing coming from the corner}.

In case you read this and realise that you have forgotten all about my other sites, I hope you can spare a few minutes to take a look, and if you like what you see, subscribe to them.

The sites are:
Off The Record With Debbie And Tony
The Laughline
Squidblogs

Thanks in advance.
Tony

Comments